Water Damage Restoration FAQ
Five Star Restoration Brings Your Home Back to Life
Has your Sacramento, CA home experience water damage recently? Call the team home and business owners trust when they need water damage restoration. Five Star Restoration sends out IICRC certified and trained technicians to your home or office to swiftly begin the necessary work to have you living and working again in no time. We work around the clock to provide our professional restoration services when you need us most. Time is of the essence for water damage, so the sooner you call on us, the better.
Frequently Asked Questions About Water Damage Restoration
Having helped those in Sacramento and Solano County for over 30 years means we know exactly what to do once you have a burst pipe or flooded toilet. Our experts bring more than experience as well. Equipped with the best tools the industry has to offer, we stop the leaks and begin the extraction process before moving to our trusted restoration services. Below are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive from customers to help you along with the process:
- What is the water damage remediation process? – Once you give us a call, we will send out a representative to begin stopping the flood or the leak. After we stop it, we begin assessing the affected area and deciding the next steps. Extraction of the water from your floors and walls, drying the space, and then we will check for mold and mildew. If there is any, we will clean and sanitize the areas.
- How long will this water restoration process take? – There is no single answer to this question since the water damage will be different in every scenario. You will have a professional by your side to give you the best timeline based on your unique situation. Believe in our team, though, as they work as hard and fast as possible because we understand what it is like to be without your space, especially if you are business. Time is money, and you will be able to get back to work soon.
- Is your water damage restoration company certified? – Five Star Restoration employs IICRC certified and trained technicians to work on your space and ensures they have the best tools when working on your home or office. We have helped plenty in the area get back what was once lost to them because of water damage.
- How much does a water damage cleanup cost? – Again, there is no definitive answer to this question, but we will work with you and your insurance to ensure you get the most from your policy. You will also receive a detailed estimate before we begin performing any work until you agree to the terms.
- Are there different kinds of water damage? – In our 30+ years of experience, we have seen it all when it comes to water damage restoration. Burst pipes, flooded toilets, leaking tubs and sinks, and more are all no problem for our well-trained and qualified technicians. Trust them to help no matter the size or scale of your water damage. We do more than just remove the water to ensure you do not face further issues after we leave. If problems arise once we finish, please do not hesitate to call us back out for inspections.
- What are the most common signs of water damage? – Water will stain drywall after prolonged exposure, so if you see rings on your ceilings or your walls, there is a good chance you have a leak somewhere. You will also start to notice your water bill climb each month without added use around the house or office.If you notice mold or mildew, there is already water damage done, and Five Star Restoration will get to work finding the cause.
- What should I do if I suspect a leak? – It is imperative to call on Five Star Restoration when you suspect water leaks in your home or office. The quicker our technicians can find the problem, the sooner we can deliver our water damage restoration services. This will help with cost because we can prevent further damage from occurring.
- I found a water leak. What should I do? – Call Five Star Restoration. We work 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call us whenever you need us, and we will send help to your home to locate the issue and get to work. Leaving it unattended will only cause further damage and cost more money in repairs and restoration.
- What causes water damage, exactly? – Water getting into the walls gives mold and mildew the perfect breeding ground. Even small leaks create a problem because they can go unseen and give this form of damage even more of a chance to thrive. It can also weaken structures and features around your house, causing you to spend money replacing them.
- Can I clean up this water damage by myself? – You can certainly take the first steps drying up any excess water you find, but calling us as soon as possible is the first move you should make once you notice the issue.
- Some of my furniture got wet. Can it be salvaged? – Depending on the amount of damage done, the team at Five Star Restoration may be able to repair and restore your furniture. We will work as hard as possible to remove the water from the wood and upholstery to give it life again in your house and office.
Reach Out Today For More Assistance
Day or night, Five Star Restoration is here to help home and business owners in Sacramento and Solano County who have suffered water damage in order to bring your space and items back to life. As soon as you notice any issues involving water, please give us a call. Available 24/7/365, our team moves swiftly to deliver our professional water damage restoration services. We work with you throughout the entire process, so please do not hesitate to ask our staff on your premises if you have any questions not answered here.